Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10-04-2011, 16:28   #1557
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
Yes we trust RA team more than the original developers who were not even able to properly debug DW. I was just thinking that some resources like navalsimengine dll could be useful, the version of dw shows 1.05 , the files are bigger, so maybe something worth using. But let RA team be the judge. For sure if all the RA team work already done is not usable with the newer versions it is useless.

Today me have forbidden on Subsim.

The guys from SCS do not suffer any criticism the party.

I shall prove the silly concept DARPA here:
"However that the weapon is not allowed in DARPA is simply masks all inconsistency by this project.
If the weapon would be allowed for the player - first ping from ACTUV, simply would cause his inevitable destruction - weapon from a Submarine.
You can as much as necessary traced sub targets in DARPA is all the same what to traced a civil surface vessel.
But if the element of reality would be present (presence the weapon) - any mission DARPA would come to an end for 10 minutes. This is trolling?

It is necessary to look at the world more seriously.
And it is named - scientific job?"

I hope in the following version -RA- well and will be evidently shown: ACTUV , what it is good ducks.

PS: as always - the developers are silent, but someone will protect them as holy cows.

"More widely step" song - [ excuses - who understands Russian language , then understand it idea :-) ]
YouTube - ТАЙМ-АУТ - Шире шаг

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 10-04-2011 в 19:46.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием