Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23-05-2010, 03:47   #859
Lau
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
@ Lau

Really your commanders will refuse performance of the tasks on existing submarines?

"I refuse to carry out the task - because my submarine too noisy!
And the torpedos have not a long range... "

Battle by that weapon which is present.

PS: I will consult with RA by the members of a team - we shall be possible to do "Suffren" SSN a class.

However it will increase time of an output of addition by some time.
Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
As - DW the completed stage in development of games from SCS (I think everyone understand - that further deploying of games from SCS to expect does not cost).
Therefore we can add "Suffren" SSN Class.
There can be in 2016 it will in french fleet.?

However - will not be more naval sim from SCS or from -RA- modders to 2016 y.

We can place it (Suffren)- for the future (Survivability) of this addition.
Thank you CrazyIvan for considering our point of view and yes you are right in saying that after next release we are not sure when will be the next one.

As I said Red October is in the mod for game play, adding a Suffren will be the same, just for game play. Suffren will be equiped with torps inspired by the blacksharks, we can provide you with more info on this topic. What is important is game play. I suppose RAmoders added french submarines for people to use them, well it will be a pleasure and we already do to test them in every mission, we really talk a lot about them and our senior members, members that are enlisted in these units think that not all parameters are realistic because based on wikipedia info which must of the time gives same info for must submarines.

In order to use the platforms you created for us (thank you for this) we need them to have some game play capabilities.

In the french team we all agree that Amethyste should be close to Los Angeles Flt II with regards to noise radiation and close to Los Flt III with regards to sonar performances. I am sorry but these submarines have proven very efficient in OTAN exercices which gives indication that they are not that bad. F17 mod 2 torps, they are not performant and therefore hard to use in game. But if it is not realistic to change them, then dont do it, but then please provide us with a Suffren + FTL torps (derived from Blackshark) + Exocet SM39 + SCALP cruise missile + Mines

As said by Goldorak, we already use Amethyste and Rubis in several scenarios against Victor I, II and other SSK. vs Victor III it already becomes very challenging with F17 mod 2 torps.

To Goldorak, thank you for your input, but we do not need an other Agosta hull (Scorpene), what we need is a submarine capable of playing vs Los Angeles, Trafalgar, Virginia, Seawolf, Akula II improved. Without proper torpedoes it will never work on the game play side.

Thank you

Lau

Suffren info :
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classe_Suffren
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCALP_(missile)

Последний раз редактировалось Lau; 23-05-2010 в 05:34.
Lau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием