Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25-06-2010, 06:10   #1000
suBB
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
After your checks, reinstalled the game from scratch, original + patch 1.04, RA 1.1 FINAL then, replayed mission and no CTD occured: probably corrupted installation on host happened.

Therefore, in tonight mission an Akula II at 8knots heard on TA with 2 frequencies a Lada at 4knots at more than 20nm, under the layer both: if one of units, Akula or Lada, cross the layer contacts correctly disappeared.

Is it correct a so high sonar sensitivity?

Find attached the mission: focus your attention on Akula II and Lada only, hoping to get inital positions more or less at 20nm one to the other (try sometimes or edit mission to get the desidered initial position).

Please let me know if I can do something to help you in reproducing extraordinary sonar sensitivity.

Obviously I mean all in multiplayer session only, single player works fine: after some tests, it seems to us that the SS and the SSK in multiplayer makes a lot of noise as soon as you start the engine, even if just at 1 or 2 knots... but this is just a feeling, maybe totally wrong.

Thanks.
Hey,

1st off, want to say thanks to Crazy Ivan and RA team for such an incredible mod. I've yet to play it due to a busy schedule, but I trust Crazy Ivan and Team for quality product.

2nd.. regarding detection ranges, your SSP & bottom type affects how well / poor passive and active detection are made. Good chance is what you are seeing is normal, and you are using a bottom limited SSP, where really there isn't anywhere a submarine can hide(no layer); nothing to do with the mod itself.

If you want the affects of a layer, then choose either Convergence zone or surface duct SSP. If not, then use bottom limited.

enjoy

suBB
suBB вне форума   Ответить с цитированием