Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15-02-2012, 10:39   #1851
sertore
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Captain Wolf Посмотреть сообщение
Hi all. I am new to this forum but not to DW or RA, and sometimes post on SubSim. I have enjoyed mucking around with the various Versions of RA for the last 2 years also struggling to keep up with all the updates that Crazy Ivan slaves over to make RA so fantastic .
I now have ruin my momentum of praise to report a regular CTD occurance with 1.35 (it used to happan to me with previous verions as well). Most of the time I have noticed, that it occurs when weapons enable themselves (the majority of the time being ASMs and LAMs) and every time both surface ships main guns are fired (Rapid & Single). Over the last 3 days I have been conducting tests when firing different weapons torps, missiles and guns and logging the error addresses whenever there was a CTD and so far it has always been the same address no matter what weapon caused the CTD. I Have listed the address below. Thanks for your time.

Application Error
Faulting application dangerouswaters.exe, version 0.1.0.4, faulting module navalsimengine.dll, version 0.1.0.5,
fault address 0x0004c63d.&#x000d ; &#x000a ;

Right, I am now feeling really thick I just remebered I had a simililar problem back when using RA 1.1- and subsequently put a query on Subsim. Anywho I recieved a fix that solved the problem back then, so today I searched through my downloads and found it and put it into my DW folder.
What do you know it has so far solved it, so ignore everything I have said while I go hide in a corner somewhere.

I have added the fix (that was sent to me 2 years ago while on SubSim and is so far working)
For anyone who is experiencing the same problem (be warned I have only given it a basic thrashing so far).
NavalSimEngine.dll was updated in the RA versions subsequent to 1.1: I suppose using the old fixed library you can miss new features and have queer compatibility problems. Anyway, thanks for useful suggestion.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием