Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21-05-2010, 21:58   #848
Lau
Senior Aircraftsman

I know and agree with all you are saying, but as the game stands we have no chance of playing often with Rubis or Amethyste, which is a shame as they are so nicely modeled in 3D and other aspects. I have actually strugled to convince players to use other platforms than Seawolf and Akula II improved in our next tournament MS team vs DW.pl team and we will use the Rubis and Amethyste. But lets face it players around the world like playing with LOS Flt III and modern subs, we will not have many opportunities to include Rubis and Amethyste and really represent France in international tournaments, so yes we really need a modern SSN in the French side with torpedoes that can give us a chance to compete. Else you will always have the classical Russian vs US scenarios... So yes RA moders give us the tools to represent our French flag during important events

Follows the list of platforms for this event (I selected Rubis for my self knowing that other french players will avoid selecting weak platforms, even the Amethyste has not been selected, surely because of the F17 mod 2 torp as the other performances are ok) So we really have a problem.

BLUFOR team (french speaking)

OHP -Nemo "MS"
Los Angeles Flt I - Alex "MS"
Sturgeon - Senegolois "MS"
Amethyste -?
Rubis "Casabianca" - Lau

OPFOR team (english speaking)

Udaloy - Grindler
Akula I -Achachtel
Victor III - Dobedoo
Victor II - U47 "MS"
Alfa -guybrush
Lada -Motrius22 "MS"
Kilo normal -Ronipl

The french community is very active and playing weekely, we are even looking forward to challenge the moders of the RAmod on board french submarines, if I say this they will give us platforms with poor capabilities

The reason I wrote your name in the my last post is that I know you know that we need this, so please help us getting our toy

We can help with documentation and other informations as we have enlisted people as well as on the 3D modeling

Before you say so, I know that we will be able to do this ourselves as the data base will be open. However having it already in the official release, will guarantee that all the navyes in the world have the same data base, ready to play!

Kind regards,

Lau
Lau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием