Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21-04-2010, 09:42   #829
sertore
Sergeant

RA 1.1 on multiplayer

Thanks to french DW addicted for good report.

I would like to say that at Betasom we already played some multiplayer games (usually from 4 to 8 players, all from Italy, host and client on XP) without any blocking issue, just minor bugs already adviced.

Nuclear weapons tried with full success, and we are now creating mission with complex triggers structure to test game stability.

Last mission we had bad behaviour of sonars on Akula I Improved: it seems that during the major part of the game the spheric and conformal acted like the towed array, showing target and mirror contact, but letting the player able to mark just one of them.
I mean that when we marked the target on spheric or conformal, we were able to see even its mirror, but when we marked it the marker on original target disappear, and so on in a unlimited chain!

We are trying to reproduce the issue, that is not the first time that someone of us see, but it seems to be related to more than one event, that have to happen to switch on the mirron contact on spheric and conformal.

We will let you know something more on this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks again to RA team for superb MOD!

Последний раз редактировалось sertore; 21-04-2010 в 23:30.
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием