Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24-12-2011, 17:02   #1785
Nihil
Aircraftsman

Thumbs up Dear Ivan and the Team,

Thanks for that Christmasgift and the hole Work you did on DW! Bad News that you saying its over now.
Already installed it, now went to my parents for Christmas and todays Evening would be Time for getting underway.

I was trying in Version 1.33 to get an Krusk Entrie by using DWEdit 1.7.4.1, but it endet in a Errormessage saying "Error 13028 occured with the Gamedatabase". I got the Entrie but DW crashes badly by ending a the selfwritten mission with it in. I´m trying to write a campaign about Kursks famous Mediterranean Trip 1999, which gave her the reputation as "the best ship in the fleet" and the fabulous Mission from Chelyabinsk on the Westcoast of the States, shadowing an US-Carrier-Group. Too bad that you use the Akulainterface instead of the one you use for Red October, i like this more. How can i change it and how can I get my Kursk Entrie?
I also work on an Campaign after Clancys less famous Book SSN which was shipped with the old Submarinegame. How can i add a Typhoon to China?
I know its annoying, they not satisfied what ever you do !!

Последний раз редактировалось Nihil; 24-12-2011 в 17:10. Причина: forgot some
Nihil вне форума   Ответить с цитированием