Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02-06-2017, 23:05   #2499
Wildcat
Aircraftsman

Hi Crazy Ivan,

I set up a "Quick Mission" ASuW engagement using any Kilo or any 688i flight III. Default seed number. Entered the scenario with default loadout, go to periscope depth, raise scope & mark contact. Enter stadimeter then begin pressing the right side arrow button on screen to move through the nations. It goes through the nations just fine but crashes when I try to click it to the "civilian" nation.

FPSChazly has also told me he experienced this crash before in regular missions (not quick missions).

Possible fix could be to change the Kilo periscope interface to a different sub's interface. But the HF sonar screen might then become a problem..!

Periscope graphics - if you would like, I can fix the pink bar and create new grid graphics and send them to you, but I don't think I will be in time for 1.42, I will be a little busy at work for a while. For 1.43, no problem. I think I can also do this for the other sub periscope graphics.

I can also send some new sub models in j3d or 3ds format (I have 3ds max R3 and 3ds>j3d converter plugin) but this will also not be in time for 1.42

Cheers

Edit:
I tried to make it crash right now to get any debug information, but I couldn't make it crash! Very strange. Last week, I was able to reproduce this bug every time. Today, I can't make it crash. This is a mysterious problem. In the periscope DLL file there are some strings about Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. I wonder if the day of the week could cause this to crash. I will try more tests and post again if I find out more information.
Wildcat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием