Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16-08-2012, 21:31   #9
USA~Driver
Corporal

Thanks Jaf for your response and answering ALL my questions.

1) Glad to hear team CrazyIvan is not Kaput!! I have become one of his biggest fans I hope all is well and wish for a speedy return.

Secondly, I must apologize for my ignorance on the "Yankee II." In my original post I only used "Project 667AM/Navaga M-class" in a attempt to be technically correct in deference to the Russian hosts. Looking at what you wrote, I obviously meant the Project 667A Yankee I. In my attempt to impress, I failed. Sorry about that. I'm just looking for the "basic Yankee" to do some Atlantic Ocean bastion ASW. Thanks for the correction.

3) This is the best news right here !! So I will abandon my crude attempts with DWEdit and just be patient. Good luck with Severodvinsk - Eagerly anticipated !!!!

4) I am more than happy to send my mission to you and yes, I am playing with the latest modification. (RA 1.35) Not the most complicated in terms scripts and all that so keep that in mind. Later tonight (Chicago time) I will get this done.

So thanks again for the response, Jaf ! Much appreciated !!
Вложения
Тип файла: zip OPAREA_OPREA.zip (4.1 Кб, 1067 просмотров)

Последний раз редактировалось USA~Driver; 17-08-2012 в 08:53. Причина: Add to edit. (mission)
USA~Driver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием