Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11-02-2020, 00:49   #3074
pepe
Sergeant

You don't understand 1 important thing.
SS-N-21 “Sampson” (RK-55) was with 200KT nuclear warhead or 410 kg HE - no doubt about it. But it doesn't means all versions were on submarines.

This missile entered service in 1984. But in 1987 all submarine versions were convetred to HE only. And Sierra II entered service in... 26 December 1990.

You wrote:
Цитата:
Submarine version have only nuclear warhead. I want have realistic loadout.
but your sources doesn't confirms that. Your sources only confirms there were nuke and conventional warheads. And list of "rocket carriers" doesn't show which version of this missile was onboard.

And i remind you - all discussion was about Sierra II, which entered to service after conversion all warheads (for submarines) to conventional HE

Nuke variant was mainly on land mobile platform.

------------------------
In my opinion fact that in RA sierra II haven't Sampson missiles is not problem because:
1. LAM missiles in MP battles are very rare used. 95% MP missions haven't reason for loading LAM's
2. In single player mission for Land strike attack you can use Akula or Victor submarines. And land strike missions are mostly very boring to me.
3. Sierra II in RA is mainly Hunter-killer submarine - no need land attack missiles.

Последний раз редактировалось pepe; 11-02-2020 в 01:04.
pepe вне форума   Ответить с цитированием