Старый 16-02-2016, 13:08   #5
USA~Driver
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от kyte Посмотреть сообщение

About mission updating:
- controllable S-3 Viking added for BLUE SIDE (and now we have 3 vs 3 mission);
- now RED SIDE have three places to drop landing forces;
- air attack from US carrier will start if someone hit US sub (F/A 18 and too many ASUW missiles…)
- some neutral random units added.

Yesterday one of us (Hawk) played at BLUE SIDE and successfully destroyed me and my LST’s.
Very interesting. Now that I've had a chance to examine the mission its a bit clearer what the objectives for each side are. Can't say enough about the level of detail used - I could only dream of making missions like that. I like doing historical missions getting away from the sophistication of the more modern equipment.

At some point FPSChazly gonna wanna make a Youtube video of us doing this or something just as epic.

Цитата:
I think sunday night is the best time for gaming (2-3 hours for play). But try to connect us any time when you going to play (check Tunngle and TC)
Noted, and thanks for the invitation Kyte, I appreciate that. As it stands most of my guys are on your side of the world (Germany, Poland, Lithuania, and Turkey) its really just FPSChaz, and I here in the states. Coordination should be a snap because of this. We do both Saturday's and Sunday's so we're not hard to find - nevertheless I have your TS3 server address so don't be surprised if "Chicago" pops in looking for you on occasion.

Последний раз редактировалось USA~Driver; 16-02-2016 в 13:41.
USA~Driver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием