Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02-10-2009, 10:47   #320
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от suBB Посмотреть сообщение
Goodness CrazyIvan, I never would have imagined the level of detail(realism) you guys are putting into this mod!!! It’s fantastic!!! BTW how do you say fantastic in Russian?? I never would of considered hull compartments and infrastructure(hull integrity)

Anyways, this logic makes perfect sense to me. But please help me understand.. is the victor III a 1st generation sub, and the Akula classes that follow are later generations and improvements of the victor III all the way up to the ak2 improved hull???

Is this also the logic behind why the mk50 and mk54 appear to be ineffective against an AK2 improved?? I have not tried the APR-2 vs 688 yet, but I think goldorak has more information on that..

I’m in favor of your logic and the level of realism, but I think the main concern should be playability and effectiveness. If can find a balance, that’s great. But without playability and effectiveness, it would be hard to create scenarios of quality and for the player(s) to experience a sense of fulfillment, especially in objective style MP.

Thank you sir for an excellent mod!!!

I agree with everything suBB has said. This level of realism is just mind boggling. You won't see me dispute "the damage" model on a realism basis.
But please consider a compromise, just for gameplay's sake.
A middle line where players can use mh-60r helicopters for ASW operations. Otherwise we might as well eliminate them (asnd the frigate) from the mod.

And this brings me to a second point : CrazyIvan and RA modders please please consider releasing a README with all the changes and specifics about what the new radar model is, the damage model (nobody had any idea you guys had modeled damages considering "the reserve buonancy" of american and russian subs".). This kind of knowledge has to be published
This will also facilitate comunication between players and RA modders. Because up to now, many people just assume that RA mimics Alfa Tau or Lwami and when things don't correspond they think the mod is broken or simply does funky things behind their backs.
If these guys could just see the why and how of things, many critics would be silenced.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием