Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02-10-2009, 04:28   #317
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от MR.Wood Посмотреть сообщение
I know there has been lots of complants about the perrys and p3s and mh60s
but do rember one thing the torpedos they all carry are light weight and never were expected to kill with one shot these weapons are all small warheads to save weights. As for the russian asw weapons i'm far from an expert but should be the same thing
Concerning torpedoes you are not right - for example Мк 46 has of weight of explosive substance - 45 kg. APR-2 has of weight of an explosive of 78 kg. It is 73 % of a difference

How it is possible at such difference in weight - to equalize these torpedoes on value of damages?

Further we shall consider submarines.

The American sub 688 projects – has three compartments.
The easy hull atop of strong - is not present. They are present only at places of connection of compartments.

Russian Victor the class - has the easy hull atop of the strong hull. In space between these hulls there is a various equipment - ballast tanks and other.

Has 9 compartments - and saves flotability at COMPLETELY flooded one by a compartment and partially flooded adjacent compartment.

Proceeding from written above - it will be possible to compare what damages to have these subs.
688 - flooding third of volume of the hull - will call inevitable destruction of a sub.

Victor the class - at flooding one compartment - remains on action. The equipment in space between hulls - reduces percent of damages.

I think that hit of one easy torpedo in 688 inevitably kill her.
Victor (or any another sub with a plenty of compartments) - can survive.

If so will be in game - probably will be by dissatisfied such situation of things ?
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием