Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06-02-2016, 15:12   #11
SHMEL
Squadron Leader

Немного подробнее про скиллы.

https://youtu.be/xFek5WAtjrQ

Sticky Bomb - Fires a bomb that sticks to most surfaces and explodes when detonated remotely.
Mods
BFB - Increases the damage and radius of the explosion and may cause targets to bleed.
Flashbang - The bomb explodes with a non-lethal effect that blinds and disrupts all targets in range.
Proximity Fuse - The bomb explodes automatically when a hostile target is within range.
Master
Stealthy Bomb - The bomb produces less light and sound, making it harder for hostiles to detect.
Turret - Deploys a stationary turret that attacks nearby hostiles until it is destroyed or its battery runs out.
Mods
Active Sensor - Increases turret's damage and pulses attacked targets, making them visible to all allies.
Dragonbreath - Turret has reduced range but shoots a column of fire.
Zapper - Turret shoots electrical darts that damage and shock multiple targets.
Master
Scorched Earth - Turret explodes when manually disabled, damaging all nearby targets.
Seeker Mine - Releases an automated mine that follows the agent for a short time. Seeks out targets before exploding on proximity.
Mods
Airburst - Upon impact, the mine is launched in the air and releases a cluster of small incendiary explosives.
Gas Charge - The mine seeks out and moves between multiple targets, releasing a cloud of disorienting gas on impact.
Cluster - Mine separates into smaller pieces that seek out multiple targets simultaneously.
Master
Seeking-Betty - Mine can bounce onto and over low covers, and can move directly towards its targets.
TECH SIGNATURE SKILL
Tactical Link - Temporarily increases damage and critical hit chance for agent and all nearby.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: TD_skills_three.jpg
Просмотров: 1309
Размер:	530.2 Кб
ID:	10671  

Join to UEE NAVY!

Код для регистрации и получения 5000кр - STAR-WQ2X-PK3C
SHMEL вне форума   Ответить с цитированием