Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23-05-2010, 23:02   #876
Lau
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от dyshman Посмотреть сообщение
i perfectly understand, it just game, but "simulator", how can we simulate non-existing subs?
Sorry to say it again but you do not seem to read all posts, what about RED OCTOBER? Startreck... I say this but I have nothing against this idea, I feel it is so nice to be able to play as Ramius from time to time. Plus I have big projects of multistation games with fully crewed subs to revive The Hunt of Red October during international events. I am just waiting for the new release of RAmod to come in order to build scenario

Цитата:
may be we'll want to add some russian perspective subs, like graney or borey, or others unrealesed projects like "957-Kedr" or "958-Afalina"?
Personally I would have nothing against it, after all we all build the scenarios according to our needs. It is not because a platform is in the data base that you need to use it. Can you think a little about the others in your perspective of things

Цитата:
personally i'm prefare drive old subs, like victors of sturgeons. it help me to think much and be patient. does we are guilty what France built only 3 types of nuclear subs? if you want to win your battles, use old designs against rubis, as she was constructed against victors of charlies.
Yes we already do this in order to use the French sub kindly designed by the RA team, really even if their performances are not correctly modeled we really enjoy them. As Goldorack said, we need to strive for players to stop using the same 1-2 platforms all the time. Personally I fight for this idea every day, using the French Sub vs more modern units, its a good way to become a good captain as when you get in more recent sub...

Цитата:
lets add to the game dark-star, only for gameplay!!!
now we only have awesome pictures of sufren insted of really existed graney, which will be launched within month.
We only made a request to the RAmoders and we are doing our best to provide you with the best information we can, also explaining the reasons of our motivations which are more legitime than only a startreck story.

You are not the one playing with very low performances sub, belive me if all Russian or American subs had the same problem we French have, I am sure you will be on our side.

By the way the invitation to join our games was serious, we need more players willing to play in Victor I, II

Greetings,

Lau
Lau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием