Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12-10-2015, 18:03   #244
USA~Driver
Corporal

Some thoughts on version 1.40

Big thank you Crazy Ivan. This is what I was looking for.

Looks daunting at first glance, but with a night to study what you've done here I actually think I can convert rather quickly, quicker than I thought at first. Cleaver that you made the third string the critical piece now.

I haven't been able to play because i couldn't make heads or tails what the signatures were all about. I find it odd that others hadn't noticed either. The boys that I dive with seemed completely unaware the about the changes, and how it effects gameplay - just continued playing as normal. Just makes me wonder how many folks out there that use this mod are aware how different the world is between 1.39 and 1.40.

As I said, it will take some time but eventually this new system will be second nature as with the old system. The attention to detail work on the profiles also deserves high praise, fantastic work, comrades. Truth be told it didn't look like all that much (1.40) but I was wrong by a nautical mile. This is some of your best work right here, gentleman, huge thanks to all involved.
USA~Driver вне форума   Ответить с цитированием