Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 19-01-2011, 13:25   #1370
Castout
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Dear Castout,
reading your posts I am even more convinced that your issue should be not directly connected to DW or RA but it is a system issue.

IPV6 should be not involved at all: the entries you are seeing are the standard tunneling that Microsoft is configuring on its OS to support the further IPV6, so disabling that could not help. My personal opinion is to leave the IPV6 settings are are, to not interfere with the future updates by Microsoft.

Maybe you could have a problem with UPnP services, for which the UDP port 1900 is the standard listening port. If you does not use this feature, you can simply disable it using the service panel, setting to Manual the start of service SSDP Discovery Service (SSDPSRV), and then stop the service. In case you will need this feature in the future you have just to reinstate to Automatic the start of the service. Please note that you can disable the same feature also at modem/router level: you should have a check box in on your router to disable the UPnP feature at modem level, but it does not preserve you from disabling of the service on your OS like suggested.

Try and let me know if you will continue to have the UDP traffic on port 1900 (please note that limited traffic on port 1900 is generated also from MSN Messenger, but it is limited and time periodical).

Hope this help.
Thanks for the suggestion

I don't think I'm having any problem with UPnP service. I think DW is trying to alert the local LAN maybe. It tries to connect to IPv6 and IPv4 addresses.

The IPv4 addresses is always showing as local ip(same country) either to port 1900 or port 80 and none other.

I'm sure it's only happening with DW.

Do I need to reinstall the application?
Castout вне форума   Ответить с цитированием