Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12-07-2011, 02:12   #1695
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Hello RA team, a Betasom member noticed a strange behaviour in DW: as you know, the sound speed is more fast in warm water than in cold water.
It seems that in DW the behaviour is exactly the opposite: try at least 2 quick missions, and you will find out that sound speed at surface depth is more fast in cold waters than in warm one!
It is like the gradiend of sound speed was set in the opposite way than the real one: can you please check and correct the possible bug (in game engine I suppose).
Thanks in advance for help.

Temperature - is not simulated.

I have looked at mission in which I has established the fixed layer in 200 meters.

One scenario was January, other scenario - July.

The diagrams have shown (on SSP Station) - absolutely identical speeds sound propagation.

I already wrote when that the diagrams sound propagation - actually useless window-dressing. (When Rubis SSP shows line-figure in feet and the digital value are written in meters.)

[Even Convergence Zone does not differ from Surface Duct - only by depth range in which the layer will be established. And though the data on SSP will be different (different meanings of speed), actually range of detection will be almost same.]

The most important parameters: depth of a layer, type bottom (sand etc.), Depth Bottom, Sea State.

Only on the basis of set of these parameters the range of detection depends. ( For hydroacoustics gauges)

Последний раз редактировалось CrazyIvan; 12-07-2011 в 03:00.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием