Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01-12-2017, 18:30   #2702
Billy
Corporal

Hi I did a few hours of playing last few days. Here are some of my impressions:
1. I believe there is a bug with Sea Lance UUM-125B. The "Run to Enable" is still recognized in yards rather than nmi as specified in the Manual. I tried a 30nmi shot, the missile launches fine but immediately curves back after traveling about 30yards. I also tested other Subroc like Stallion and Sizzler. They work fine.
2. Possible to make Sea Lance available for VLS launchers? Virginia class only has 4 torpedo tubes, not enough to deal with both long range and short range targets at the same time. Akula III has so much more firepower to deal with both long and short targets.
3. Subcommand mission "Invade Motherland" is badly designed mission compared to the original mission. 1. your own sub is changed from seawolf to Virginia. Virginia only has 28 max speed, not fast enough to keep up with a SAG traveling at 24-25 knots and do ASW duty at the same time. 2. About 5-10 minutes into the game, the 2 Oscar would launch waves of missile at the task force. There is no way to stop them because you are more than 30nmi away. Those first waves of missiles will definitely kill Nimitz.

Suggestions to modify "Invade Motherland" mission. 1. Swap out Oscar with Victor. The missile boats are just too powerful against surface ships. 2. Put Virginia far ahead of the carrier and make Oscars the first line instead of Akula. So this way you fight Oscar first if you are skilled enough.
Billy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием