Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25-06-2010, 01:51   #999
sertore
Sergeant

Arrow

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
I can not receive such CTD.
In the given mission - AOT is destroyed (killed) by a SSM-1B missile. CTD - does not occur.

Further - I blocked generation of the Japanese ship from group, and killed
AOT from a Bear with Yakhont or Kh-65.
Any CTD I do not receive.

As it is absolutely not clear - you do not write, from which missile type occurs CTD.
Who on whom shoots?

Probably following the patch will correct it - as I use the doctrines and database made for coming updating.
After your checks, reinstalled the game from scratch, original + patch 1.04, RA 1.1 FINAL then, replayed mission and no CTD occured: probably corrupted installation on host happened.

Therefore, in tonight mission an Akula II at 8knots heard on TA with 2 frequencies a Lada at 4knots at more than 20nm, under the layer both: if one of units, Akula or Lada, cross the layer contacts correctly disappeared.

Is it correct a so high sonar sensitivity?

Find attached the mission: focus your attention on Akula II and Lada only, hoping to get inital positions more or less at 20nm one to the other (try sometimes or edit mission to get the desidered initial position).

Please let me know if I can do something to help you in reproducing extraordinary sonar sensitivity.

Obviously I mean all in multiplayer session only, single player works fine: after some tests, it seems to us that the SS and the SSK in multiplayer makes a lot of noise as soon as you start the engine, even if just at 1 or 2 knots... but this is just a feeling, maybe totally wrong.

Thanks.
Вложения
Тип файла: zip _intruders.zip (2.2 Кб, 725 просмотров)
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием