Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29-03-2010, 10:19   #777
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от dd149 Посмотреть сообщение
Castout, I agree with you, but let us not disturb the modders with changing requests all the time, let 1.1. come as it is with a max of bugs sorted out, then the community will use it as the core version for online play and missions will come. I understand Tlam Strike of LWAMI team in the US is coming with some new models, maybe they can be combined later. RA 1.1 is already is huge step forward especially due the the better multiplayer stability and lots of bugs dating from original DW game sorted out. Models which don't change the core of the game can be added more easily later
You're right. There has to be a common base upon which to extend and improve non playable AI units. Thats going to be DWX 1.1 (since the database is open). I just hope that people such as Tlam Strike that have really done an outstanding job creating 3d models for Lwami will be willing to include his models also in DWX 1.1.
The only problem I see, is if there is not a centralized structure for improving the 3d models in the database we'll end up with many variants of the database fragmenting further still the multiplayer community.
As there is only ONE Lwami, there should be ONE DWX.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием