Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22-11-2010, 16:45   #1250
Sag75
Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от goldorak Посмотреть сообщение
The lofar beams will show in real time the frequencies of the different contacts. As the contacts move the corresponding frequencies will shift from beam to beam.
There is no automatic refresh, but if you tag a contact and then select slave to tag, the frequecies of the selected contact will not jump from beam to beam. Instead the lofar will show you exactly which beam is hearing the frequency of the contact (even if the beam changes) so you don't have to chase the frequencies in the different beams.

Goldorak, you haven't understood my point. Let's have two stable contacts in two different LOFAR panels. One is my own ship and it's on beam #1 of course. The second contact -let's say- it's a ship on beam #5 and it's stable there. That's it. I jump now on the single beam #1 and I see my own ship frequences as very strong. That's fine. Now, if I come back to LOFAR station and I select the single beam #5 I still can see my ship's frequences that come away upwards on the display and the new ship's frequences coming up from below. Try it. So why this happens?

In other words, it seems when I click on a single beam in LOFAR stations I don't get a sudden simple zoom of that beam! It still displays for a while the previous frequences of the previous single beam visualization.
Sag75 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием