Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22-02-2016, 21:10   #2220
FERdeBOER
Leading Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от Billy Посмотреть сообщение
I just started off creating a new campaign called "Crimson Dawn" about 20-30 missions long. However, I ran into some issues with my first mission.

1. I created Norfolk naval base with some destroyers, cruisers and carriers. I specified simple transit tactic for the AI ships through 4 waypoints to get out of the piers into open ocean. But they won't follow my waypoints. After leaving their piers, they just sail to a quiet corner of the base and sit there.

2. My frigates drift so badly inside piers, even though I set the calmest sea condition, no winds. 5 minutes into the mission, they start to bump against the piers and hurt themselves.

Can I copy my mission file to this post and any expert can take a look and help me out?

1- In this case IA is pretty bad... if what Jaf suggested is not the problem, try to use as less waypoints possible and have them as far as possible between one and the next. If that doesn't work, try with position triggers and a script that forces the ship to change course.

2- If wind and current regions are set to '0' and it doesn't work for you, and if you don't intend those ships to move... what I do is to directly place them on waters so shallow that start the mission grounded, but unharmed, so they can't move.

I hope it helps. I'm eager to play your campaign!
FERdeBOER вне форума   Ответить с цитированием