Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13-06-2010, 17:19   #948
CrazyIvan
Bugcatcher

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lau Посмотреть сообщение
@ Goldorak & Modders

Ok I am talking with Nemo about creation of other units missing in the French fleet as well as revisiting performance and ammo load in French submarines. This will create a new data base in RA, my question is will Betasom agree to install this in order to play with MS?

If not then you will understand why I tried so much for the modders to revise Rubis and Amethyste parameters so we are able to play against other platforms in game. Yes we can play with other existent platforms in game, but same as Russian or US, we like to play with our flag colors

My aim is that for international events/tournaments french team is really able to play with French platforms, therefore representing France.

This will bring new playable units as well as improved 3D models

- One French surface unit + hélicopter - based on OHP and MH60 interfaces
- One plain based on P3 interfaces
- and one SSBN based on LA interfaces (like done for Ohio)

If this project succeed I plan to add other units from the French fleet to the game.

We will need help with modding tools used by the RA modders and advice on how to do this (complete list of tools used by the team will be great so we can keep the good quality of work already done).

At the moment I am using DWedit, but it is not enough...

We can arrange conference call on TS with our Russian translator DD149 to move on with this French project.

I hope we can count on your help with this idea.

Greetings,

Lau

PS : Else perhaps RAmoders could create this for us so we can add it to the existing RAmod "dreaming has never been expensive, unless dreams become reality"

Before to make of mod, (even on a basis DWX), you should be familiar with the mechanics this sim.
As does work code NavalSimEngine, other executed files.
And other many, many, features ( for example data, inaccessible to change, in DWEdit.)

Aspiration to make submarines Rubis and Amethyst it is ""better" than they are actually is interestingly probably only for you.
I already spoke you concerning torpedos F17. We have established such characteristics - which are available actually.
To you will not come in a head, that is possible for the player by the helicopter MH-60 engage against Air Carrier and to destroy him?
We have made so - that the designer missions should realize - what platform, is capable to resist to other platform.
I understand your desire to have French "Seawolf" similar Sub.
However tasks -RA- of addition, were a reconstruction of the most true condition of platforms by the current moment.
And if Rubis too loud, and the torpedos F 17 not too "long range" - in it are guilty not we, and those designers which have made this real arms.
However we shall return to our theme:
When that, I gave to the recommendation for Aaken, and on the basis of it by him was made Alfa Tau 3.
Unfortunately - we have no more time for training lessons.
Sorry.
CrazyIvan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием