Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12-03-2010, 00:04   #640
Lau
Senior Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от cayman Посмотреть сообщение
Tested the Amethyste & Rubis class for several occasions, A&R's sensor and stealth are fine, but the F17 mod2 torpedo isn't a real threat.

I don't know for sure, but it's said that Blackshark torpedo now enlist in French navy(Italy navy also), post#226. If our french friends can confirm that, Blackshark would be a good enhancement in the Mod

In DWX1.0, I've built Blackshark torpedo(according to the internet found data) into Type 212, it is powerful, no doubt

Black-shark info: http://www.wass.it/WASSWEB/brochure/black_shark.pdf
Hi Cayman,

Thank you for your message and cooperation in making this mod as real as it gets. I wont say it enough times the RA mod is already so beatifull as it is, thank you thank you thank you to the moders

Ok more seriously :

At the moment the only official info by the french defence minister is that Rubis and Amethyste class are fited with F17 mod 2 torpedoes. I am not sure but Blackshark torpedoes will be fited in the next generation Nuclear Attack Submarines. I will try to find some more info about F17 mod 2torp to see if we can give them a little enhancement.

Armement
4 tubes lance-torpilles de 533 mm qui peuvent lancer des torpilles F17 mod 2 de lutte anti-navires et anti-sous-marines ou des missiles SM 39 à changement de milieu contre buts de surface.
Ce type de sous-marin peut également mouiller des mines.

Mod 17 torp graphics are so nice, very good work!

Regards,

Lau

Последний раз редактировалось Lau; 12-03-2010 в 01:23.
Lau вне форума   Ответить с цитированием