Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18-04-2005, 12:06   #7
RR_Mirage
Нет меня, нету…©

Здесь во втором блоке есть схема поиска цели, которая использовалась на Т5.

Немного не в тему, но вельми интересный сайт. Не, оказался в тему . найдено там:
ACOUSTIC TORPEDO (T-5) CARRIED BY U-172

The torpedo petty officer received some instruction in both types of German acoustic torpedo, namely T-4 and T-5. (O.N.I. Note: A description of T-4 is given on OP-16-Z Final Report G/Serial 27 on U-664, pages 26-48). As part of the regular course for torpedo petty officers, given in Flensburg, he was taught what he needed to know in order properly to service T-4. He was shown no models, plans, or track charts, and did not take part in a “Spatz” test.

He received his instruction in T-5 about 9 November 1943 at the 10th flotilla base, Lorient. This consisted of a lecture lasting about three hours. His teacher was a torpedoman regularly attached to the flotilla. The prisoner was shown a longitudinal section of T-5 (reproduced from memory on Plate 4, marked A) and a track chart (marked E on Plate 4). He was also present at the “Spatz” test made on the two torpedoes taken aboard U-172. This test was made at St. Nazaire about 20 November 1943. (Details are given below.)

The following is a summary of this petty officer’s statement on T-5:

T-5 is simply an improved version of T-4, principal differences being increased speed and improved steering mechanism. It is electrically propelled and has a speed of 24? knots constant. It has the same dimensions as T-4, length overall being equal to the length of the ordinary electric torpedo with pistol fitted.

Чертеж приведен ниже.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: U-172Plate4.jpg
Просмотров: 1923
Размер:	350.0 Кб
ID:	2010  

Смерть достаточно близка, чтобы можно было не страшиться жизни.
Ф. Нитцше

Flash before my eyes, Now I gonna die...
(c) Ride the Lightning, Metallica /Mirage's coveRR/

War, war never changes. Or does it? The war has changed. Did it? The answer is no. Unless it is yes… No, of course it is. It’s war. Yes. No. Yes? (c) Duty Calls
RR_Mirage вне форума   Ответить с цитированием