Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06-11-2004, 16:36   #3
RR_Flash
Добрый Начуч
Администратор

Серверная часть и бесплатный аддон к ПХ задерживаются ввиду болезни главного программера.
http://www.pacific-fighters.com/en/home.php
Цитата:
LATEST NEWS - A letter from Oleg Maddox
Dear users,
Due to illness of one of our main programmers we had to delay a bit the release of the add-on with the patch and dedicated server of both versions.
However, during this time we took into account the comments and suggestions you sent in to make many changes to the code that will fix most, if not all bugs and will improve (!) the sim with the new features.
The add-on with the patch will include:
- Fixes.
- New DGen (dynamic campaign generator), which will include new campaigns and improvements of gameplay.
- New features for the control of gunfire power of the ships, that will help to tune custom-made missions (especially for online gameplay) and to allow you to fine-tune the Dynamic campaign.
- New planes: Flyable F2A-2, Ki-100-I Ko, G4M Betty AI only G4M + MXY7 as fully working system.
- New map - Marianes (Singapore still in development)
In addition, if all is OK, you will enjoy AI Tempest MkV (for the merged install only). The cockpit for this plane is also in development.
A very talented third-party modeller did an incredible good work without any bugs in 3D technology. His name and his skins you will be announced with the release.
I hope to release this add-on/patch next week when our programmer involved in this development gets better.
For the future we are also preparing some other nice surprises for the community.
IN the meantime, here are a couple of screenshots of the Ki-100-I Ko to whet your appetite.
Oleg Maddox.

Последний раз редактировалось RR_Flash; 06-11-2004 в 17:38.
RR_Flash вне форума   Ответить с цитированием