Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24-05-2011, 21:24   #1648
Panzermensch
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от sertore Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry falconsix, but is it finish?
If yes, it is not realistic: no texture, no shades, no gauge indicators... it is just a bunch of windows with no graphic put on the screen.
We are looking for realistic panels, with right positions for instruments but also a minimum of graphic and connections with the real units, as the RA team did for the new platforms introduced, and your solution have to be improved in this way.
Last, we are an international community, so why do not use english on indicators, to let all people able to understand what they mean?
I think you can agree and think the same...

well, when we do talk about realism, you should have a look at modern submarines. You'll see that new Type 212 and Virginia class has economical displays just like me and you and all the indicators have a touch of good old windows from microsoft.
Nowadays you dont push any mechanical button or pull a rusty trigger anymore. Nowadays you just press the mousebutton. And this would fit great to our DW.
This is what I call realism... I dont like these layouts with bitmaps that try to like a "real" metal penal. There are no crappy metal panels in subs anymore...
Panzermensch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием