Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18-07-2010, 02:59   #1100
FERdeBOER
Leading Aircraftsman

Hi to you all!
Finally I registered in the forum, it wasn't so hard as I expected it to

First of all, thank you very much for your great job. You guys really brought life again to the game and put it to where it should have be since the beginning.

I can tell you I'm playing it on Windows7 32bit, always in single player, without problems. Maybe sometimes I got detected too far away, but other times I've managed to pass undetected at very close ranges, so I suppose is sound conditions, no problem at all.

How is the update progress?

May I ask for something? Is it possible to bring back the "user action" doctrine to the mission editor? It was in Sub Command and no in DW. Maybe SCS only unquoted it and is easy to bring it back. It would be very useful.

Also, can you create some cities? Maybe 3 kind of them: small town, medium and large city. Not need to be an accurate model, just to create a "skyline" to add realism. I suppose is no difficult to create.
Simulate this by putting many buildings slows down game performance a lot (and creates A LOT of visual contacts reports on air/surface units), but creating a single block would be great.

Thank you very much and thanks again.

Edit:
Maybe you can use some of the free models that are in internet, like the ones in google sketchup...
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...Buscar&start=0

Последний раз редактировалось FERdeBOER; 18-07-2010 в 03:16.
FERdeBOER вне форума   Ответить с цитированием