Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22-11-2010, 14:47   #1247
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sag75 Посмотреть сообщение
Hi all RA Team, I'd like know if this is a DW bug on Perry. When I watch at single beam in FFG's towed array station I can see the contact frequences. That's fine. But when I switch back to LOFAR panel and I go in an other single beam panel (to see an other contact) I still see the old frequences lanes of the previous sinlge beam display going away, and the new ones of the new contact appearing in the bottom in the waterfall. So at the begining it was confusing me! Now I understood. There is a way to refresh the single beam when I switch it in order to have clean single beams without the remaining frequences of the previous ones? Thanks for attention! RA rocks!!

The lofar beams will show in real time the frequencies of the different contacts. As the contacts move the corresponding frequencies will shift from beam to beam.
There is no automatic refresh, but if you tag a contact and then select slave to tag, the frequecies of the selected contact will not jump from beam to beam. Instead the lofar will show you exactly which beam is hearing the frequency of the contact (even if the beam changes) so you don't have to chase the frequencies in the different beams.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием