Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16-06-2010, 08:20   #969
goldorak
Sergeant

Цитата:
Сообщение от dyshman Посмотреть сообщение
not, i mean that using playable Han or Shang gives to designers more freedom to create more interesting missions than Xia-s.
Why not ? ^_^ Yes playing a SSBN is not exactly a thrilling proposition, but you can always make stalking missions, or doomsday scenarios.

Цитата:
why only american and russian units? RA has british, german, australian, iranian subs. to our pleasure)))
You know what I mean. Its a simple observation that in RA over 50% of all playable units are russian and american. The reasons for this are obvious, nontheless other minor navies are underrepresented.
To me its not so much having lots and lots of modern units as having more "classic" cold war era units. Just from the russian side I'd love to see the sierras, the foxtrots, the novembers etc... The soviet navy produced such a staggering amount of diverse models during the cold war, some of that goodness I would like to see in the mod as playables. And of course the same thing for the american side, although they made less models overall.
As for the other navies, their role during the cold war was pretty much insignificant.
goldorak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием