Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28-04-2017, 11:44   #2462
olegparis
Aircraftsman

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
Akulas weapon downloads have been fixed. External tubes are now unavailable for charging - as these carry only countermeasures (Always loaded with MG-74 KORUND). The Akula-1 improved, Akula-2 and Akula-3: torpedoes 65-76 were removed, as the Russian fleet abandoned these weapons. Now only the Akula-1 has torpedoes 65-76 and a set of weapons as in the presented screenshots.
hi, crazyivan, its me, dyshman (new account there). I think it is bad decision to give to the Akula-I old soviet torpedoes like SAET-60M and TEST-71. SAET it is soviet copy of T-V Zaunkenig german WWII torpedo, are soviet sailors gone crazy in this case? (http://militaryrussia.ru/blog/topic-467.html )
Akula it is second type of "third generation" of soviet subs (after Sierra-type) and should be equipped with modern (1980-era) weapons like USET-80 torpedoes at least.
Also, Akula-I does not have external tubes, only internal.
I think, the best loadout for the Akula-I is next:
1. USET-80 (designed especially for new subs, VICTOR-III have it also, but older)
2. SHKVAL
3. Korund MG-74 (in internal tubes, because AKULA-I never been aquipped with external tubes)
4. Mines
5. Starfish ASW-rocket (both variants: nuclear and torpedo-equipped)
6. Sampson LAM
7. 65-76
8. Stallion ASW-rocket (designed in two variants: 1969(year) -version with APR-3 torpedos and 1984(year) - version with nuclear charge)
9. without any ASM missiles ( 533-mm caliber soviet anti ship missiles for submarines during 1980-era have not been created yet), but this question can be discussed for game-play purposes. if we need to fill all cells, we can add SET-65, TEST-71 or mine's from Victor's.

Последний раз редактировалось olegparis; 28-04-2017 в 15:00.
olegparis вне форума   Ответить с цитированием