Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25-02-2011, 10:38   #1467
sertore
Sergeant

Exclamation [BUG] Surface unit multitstaion

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
But each player sees at itself on a navigating map Ownship how 1001?

And other players (LINK option) - as 1301; 1601 etc.

But ownship always 1001 at everyone?

It is correct?
I have to check again with other players, sorry.

During last night multiplayer we got a bad issue on surface units (FFG and DDG both).
We took the surface unit on multistation with four players, distributing the stations: after game start, only the navigation station started to move and see from bridge and navmap the unit moving. All other stations remained nailed to 0 knots, with 3D for surface unit freezed with its wake, and no movement for unit on navmap. Also other players on other controlled units continued to see the surface unit stopped at dock without any movement in 3D view.
But the unit was moving on the scenario like a ghost, and finally was hit by a missile even if other players seen just empty sea in its position. I was at ESM, and all signal continued to arrive as I was at port, even if the unit was in the middle of the scenario. When we were targeted by missiles, I did not see anything on ESM.
We also had an HELI take off from DDG, and it born magically in the middle of the sea, meanwhile the player at ASTAC continued to see the DDG stopped at dock.
As already told, this happened for FFG and DDG, so seems to be definitely a bad bug for all surface units.
Please find attached the scenario to test the condition, played with RA 1.31a with last Diesel_2 executable.
Вложения
Тип файла: zip ESCAPE_DWExtreme.zip (5.2 Кб, 460 просмотров)
sertore вне форума   Ответить с цитированием