Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 08-01-2011, 16:54   #1336
Roni
Aircraftsman

AI helo ALERT problem

Hello everyone, it's my first post in this forum.
Few days ago I played a single player mission "Gulf breakout" (FFG must kill 3 Iranian Kilos before they cross 26-10N). I noticed a strange ALERT behavoiur. At mission start both MH-60s are set to "ALERT 60" and that "is correct". I click [30], and after 30 minutes both helos are in ALERT 30. After next 15 minutes helo 1 is in ALERT 15. A this stage I still can change helo weapons ([ASW] to [ASUW] or [STRIKE]) and nothing more happens. After next 10 minutes helo reaches ALERT 5 and after 5 minutes it tooks off. I send helo to place, where bouys heard Kilo. Helo is arriving at position, lowering altitude to place dipping sonar, after few seconds there appears Kilo on link (from helo).
Everything look OK so far...
Now, I order helo [Torpedo] waypoint and helo is dropping all 3 torpedoes in few seconds. Luckily 2 of then finds their target and Kilo is dead after 2 hits. Becose helo have no more torpedoes I order it to recover, it takes about 10-20 minutes after "Helo on final approach" message. After helo lands on deck, there are two messages: "helo on ALERT 5" and "helo on ALERT 15" few seconds later.
Now:
1) if I click button to change weapons ([ASUW] or [STRIKE] button - helo actually is in [ASW] mode and this button don't work) helo sets itself status to ALERT 30 and then to "ALERT 60"!!!
2) if I click button [30] helo sets itself status to ALERT 30 and now I can change it weapons and helo remains in ALERT 30.

Other bug:
3) Let say, that we have 8:00 and helo1 is in "ALERT 60", I click [30] to set ALERT 30, ALERT 30 starts "loading". After, let say, 20 minutes (at 8:20) I accidently click button [15] (ALERT 30 is still loading).
What happens?
Helo1 reaches ALERT 15 at 9:05.
Why?
Bocose when I click [15] it will reset loading ALERT 30 back to ALERT 60!!!
So total "loading" time is: 20 minutes (first A30) + 30 minutes (second A30) + 15 minutes (first A15) = 65 minutes.

My "wish list":
- can you fix the bug, so it will be possible to change helo weapons when it is at ALERT 15 after landing and it will stay in ALERT 15?
- can you fix the bug, when helo drops all torpedoes at one T waypoint?
- can you make AI helo to land faster on FFG?
- can you make it, that helos are set to ALERT 30 at mission start?
- can you fix the bug I described in point 3) ?
Roni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием