Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02-09-2010, 23:17   #1142
cayman
Corporal

Цитата:
Сообщение от CrazyIvan Посмотреть сообщение
We have tried normally to systematize Chinese Destroyers and Frigates.

Specially for you Cayman!
what can I say? you guy Rock! that's my best birthday gift, ever!

this day, I enjoy a new way of playing DWX: using 4 computer to control 4 different platform in Multi-LAN at a time, myself act as a fleet commander, that's a lot more fun
3-D hunting sub is more interesting and more modernize, of course, more effective. then, I realized how important it is if the Sub can share the data link network by automaticaly upload its intellegent to other playable platform , the AI sub can behave so in the AI data link, so , I figure with some code change, the controlable Sub can upload its tatical information by raising its floatwire, then, we should have a new kind of tatic in multi-play. Will RA team consider this kind of development in DWX?

BTW: since I build several computers to play multi-DW, found out that the best Video card for DW are those belong to DirectX9.0b era, especially the old ATI videocard(like X600 X800), or Intel intergrated graphic card(X4500, intergrated in Intel G41/45 motherboard is the best choice,). those latest videocard like Nvidia GTX 460, ATI 5870, 5450, none of them are good for DW, just so you know

Последний раз редактировалось cayman; 02-09-2010 в 23:43.
cayman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием