Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10-07-2010, 09:32   #1070
Drakken
Leading Aircraftsman

Exclamation Russian's Torpedo Problems

Hi all,
Hi, CrazyIvan
I'm a player of BETASOM Groups, in the last game we have noticed some
problem of acquisition about Russian Torpedo (UGST, TEST71, and SET series) respect the MK48s .

This is the report of last our game:

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
Sea State: 2 - Bottom type: Mud - Weather: Overcast - SSP Type: Bottom Limited - Ice Coverage: 92%

TABLE N.1 HRS 13.00.08 zulu (show TRUTH)

TABLE N.2 HRS 13.00.10 zulu (without show TRUTH)

As the TMA can be seen it was very precise, rather it set us the nearest sub... therefore my torpedos are activated well before..

TAVOLA N.3 HRS 13.00.33 zulu (show TRUTH)

Test of the happened activation is the progress to zig-zag of the torpedos... (series TEST-71)

TABLE N.4 ORE 13.00.51 zulu (show TRUTH)

Attention, the two torpedos (here in evidence the first one to the left) they find under the 200 yards of distance...) the first one doesn't hook a Long target more than 100 meters..

TABLE N.5 ORE 13.00.51 zulu (show TRUTH)

the second draws near to almost 100 yards but also this doesn't see the target...

it seems that the cone of more acquisition draws near to the more target is inefficient...
in fact to the maximum distance of acquisition, the torpedo hooks the target, (you see table n° 1) but reached few yards, the torpedo (cause the values of angles reduced of acquisition, and also doctrines) loses the contact... (you see table n° 3)

I ask you to check it. Thank you.
Drakken вне форума   Ответить с цитированием