Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10-05-2009, 16:50   #124
timcav
Leading Aircraftsman

Hi there,

I've been hearing seeing alot of posts about submarines in the soon to be released update, but I was hoping you could tell me what additions had been made to surface vessels?

(1) Has the Udaloy been upgraded to UdaloyII so that ASM's are standard armament
(2) If so, have there been refinements to allow the main guns to actually face towards a target when it has been assigned?
(3) Has there been re-allocated SAM launchers at both the front and back of the ship? Currently the missiles just all launch from the same place.
(4) Has there been any other surface vessels incorporated? Type 45? Spruance? Arleigh Burke? Bremmen?
(5) When in control of a surface ship, is it possible to have the helo display it's weapons load-out? Currently the only time you get to see the weapons on the user controlled helo's is when you are in control of it, AI helo's launched from a user controlled ship do not show anything.

I understand alot of this game is about sub-surface warfare, but i haven't seen a single person asking about surface ships, so I thought i'd ask myself.

Captcav
timcav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием